Supply chain – a system of counterparties involved in the process of selling products to the end consumer (distributors, wholesalers, retail chains, logistics companies).
Key characteristics of supply chains:
- Cost of maintenance
- Number of links from the manufacturer to the end customer.
- Characteristics of supply chains in a particular enterprise directly affect the marginality of the enterprise and the demand for its products.
Audit of commercial terms and supply chains would be of a great use, if:
- You are not satisfied with the existing commercial terms with network clients
- You are willing to compare the volume of sales of your products by different clients (chain stores/ networks/chains, distributors in various regions), as well as your work conditions with work conditions of your competitors.
- You are in need of analyzing the market conditions of work before a new product release.
- You are in need of objective data to prepare a project model.
Supply chain audit includes:
- Assessment of logistic system and the costs related to its maintenance.
- Assessment of commercial costs and its comparison with peers.
- Assessment of maintenance costs of distribution network.
- Volume of marketing costs for specific clients’ groups (including network/chains).
- Defining the target loss/returns rates for different client’s groups.
- Assessment of the acceptable level of penalties by various groups of clients.
Why should we be entrusted with the supply chain audit?
- We have many years of experience in the audit of the food category (FMCG).
- We work with both open and confidential sources of information, therefore we guarantee the reliability and relevance of the data.
- We treat your financial and time resources with respect and care, and conduct audit only for those regions and sales channels which are requested by you.
- We attract sales and retail chains professionals specifically in your market segment for each audit.
The audit of the supply chain will result in:
- document ready for use in ongoing commercial activities
- basis for the preparation of business proposals for specific customers
- ready-made recommendations for improving the commercial conditions of your existing contracts