Marketing strategy is an important component of an overall business development strategy of an agricultural enterprise. This document contains answers to the following questions:
- Which products and in what volume the company plans to produce and sell;
- Who is the consumer of produced/sold goods;
- What would the price of these goods;
- What channels will be used for sales process;
- Which instruments the company will use for attracting new customers and stimulate sales;
- How much money will be needed to implement the plan.
Well-designed and successfully implemented marketing strategy allows agricultural enterprise to achieve its set strategic goals. Such as:
- Entering new markets (e.g. geographic);
- Launching a new product on the market;
- Market leadership or increasing the company’s market share through implementing the competitive strategy;
Our company specialists have many years of practical experience in development and implementation of marketing strategies both in domestic and foreign markets in various goods and customer segments.